REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2017 IS OPEN
New beginner boys can attend September for FREE!
STUDIO CHRISTMAS PARTY IS SCHEDULED ON DECEMBER 9, 2017
Do you have a son or daughter who would be interested in learning how to dance? We invite your children to join our Latin and Ballroom dance group class. It is an important social skill, but not only that, it’s a perfect mix of art and sport! Dancing improves musicality, coordination, stamina, the ability to focus and pay attention, physical condition, strength, and creativity. It also helps to develop a strong work ethic and builds self-confidence!
Kids Dance Classes – Fall 2017
Early bird registration is open from August 1st until September 1st. Please read carefully detailed instructions below. Students must register before attending classes. Kids who attend classes twice (2) a week, receive 15% discount on the second class. Each class is 55 minutes long.
Ballroom & Latin class for NEW BEGINNER STUDENTS
- Beginner Kids 6-10: Thursday 5:00-5:55 PM – Sept. 14 to Jan. 25 – no classes on Dec. 21 and 28
- Beginner Kids 6-10: Friday 6:00-6:55 PM – Sept. 15 to Jan. 26 – no classes on Dec. 22 and 29
Ballroom & Latin – these classes are for students who completed 2017 Winter/Spring session
- Kids 5-6: Friday 5:15-6:00 PM – Sept. 15 to Jan. 26 – no classes on Dec. 22 and 29
- Kids 6-10: Saturday 12:30-1:25 PM – Sept. 16 to Jan. 27 – no classes on Dec. 9, 22 and 29
- Kids 7-10: Tuesday 6:00-6:55 PM – Sept. 12 to Jan. 23 – no classes on Dec. 19 and 26
- Kids 7-10: Thursday 6:00-6:55 PM – Sept. 14 to Jan. 25 – no classes on Dec. 21 and 28
Intermediate Ballroom & Latin
- Kids 8-12: Monday 6:00-6:55 PM – Sept. 11 to Jan. 29 – no class on October 9, Dec. 18, Dec. 25 and Jan. 1
Intermediate/Advanced Ballroom and Latin – competitor students
- Kids 8-16: Friday 7:00-9:00 PM – Ongoing class – Drop-in fee: $25
Fall 2017 Programs Pricing
Registration is open from August 1 until September 1st. Administrative fee is $20. Late registration fee is $25.
No classes on the following statutory holidays: October 9th and December 25th. The Studio is closed for group classes during Christmas Holidays from December 18th until January 1st inclusevely. Private lessons will run on demand.
|Age||Day/Time||# Classes||Dates||Session Cost|
|8-12 yrs.||Mon/6:00p||17||Sept. 11 to Jan. 29||$221 + HST|
|7-10 yrs.||Tue/6:00p||18||Sept. 12 to Jan. 23||$234 + HST|
|6-10 yrs. (new beginner students)||Thur/5:00P||18||Sept. 14 to Jan. 25||$234 + HST|
|7-10 yrs.||Thur/6:00p||18||Sept. 14 to Jan. 25||$234 + HST|
|5-6 yrs.||Fri/5:15p||18||Sept. 15 to Jan. 26||$234 + HST|
|6-10 yrs. (new beginner students)||Fri/6:00p||18||Sept. 15 to Jan. 26||$234 + HST|
|8-16 yrs. (competitive)||Fri/7:00p||Ongoing||Drop-in $25|
|6-10 yrs.||Sat/12:30p||17||Sept. 16 to Jan. 27||$221 + HST|
How to register (step by step)
- Make a payment through PayPal.
- Send email to email@example.com including the following information: name and phone number of the parent, name and age of the child, what class/classes you want to register in.
- You will receive receive a confirmation of the registration by email.
If you don’t have the PayPal account, you can make an electronic transfer (e_transfer) from your bank account. Please use The Studio email address firstname.lastname@example.org as a recepient.
You have an option to register and make a payment in person at the Studio. We are open for registrations from Monday to Friday, from July 24th to September 1st between the hours of 6:30 PM and 9:00 PM. You can pay using debit, credit or cash. The payment is due in full before registration end date.
Registration end date is September 1st, 2017. After this date, there will be $25 additional charges for late registration. Fees are non-refundable after classes begin.
Administration fee of $20.00/student applies every Fall and Summer session. Administration fees and late registration fees are non-refundable after classes begin.
There are no discounts or refunds given for students absences or tardiness from registered group classes.
2nd family member receives 15% discount. This discount cannot be combined with possible new students’ promotion.
15% discount is offered to students attending classes twice a week. This discount cannot be combined with new students’ promotion.
There are must be 8 children registered in order to run the session.
Students must register before attending classes.
What to wear
No outdoor shoes allowed on the studio floor. Students have to come prepared with proper dance shoes, dance clothes and proper hair.
Girl 5 – 16 years old:
Hair tied back – ponytails, buns & braid acceptable
Jazz shoe – Ballroom – Latin shoes, low or high heel (depending on the age and level)
Shorts or semi long skirts (dance short underneath) – bodysuit – shorts – tank top – Tshirt – tights – legging – leg warmer (no jeans, dresses or other non dance related clothes)
Groomed, ponytail if long