Whether you are an active athlete or an employee working in the office environment, the BallroomFit Recovery for Flexibility and Balance class is designed specifically to help you eliminate pain and discomfort and restore full mobility to all areas of your body. We do so through a three-pronged approach of improving your sense of balance, drastically increasing full-body flexibility, and employing targeted rolling and self-massage techniques. This class is suitable for ages 13-60+ and is ideal for those who:
- Experience pain/discomfort in your shoulders and neck
- Are hoping to improve FLEXIBILITY
- Have frequent migraines
- Experience low back, hip, knee or foot pain
- Are recovering from a shoulder/knee, foot, back, neck injury, etc.
- Work at a desk and need to improve POSTURE and overall health
- Play a sport or dance frequently and feel stiff or in pain
- Experience ANXIETY and want to feel a sense of calm and relaxation
- And for anyone who wants to FEEL physically good
This unique and fun class, run by two experienced personal trainers, is unlike any other. We provide all of the equipment, expertise and energy. You need only bring a smile!
Time: from 8:00 to 9:00 pm every Thursday at the Dance With Us Ottawa Studio
When next sessions start?
Next sessions start on: June 29th and August 24th 2017 at 8:00 pm.
How much does the program cost?
$106.65 + HST for the eight week program. The drop-in class is $18.
How can I pay for the program?
You can pay by using PayPal. Please remember to write your name in the comment section. This will be automatically your registration.
Where will the program be run?
BallroomFit Flexibility, Balance and Recovery class will be run at Dance With Us Ottawa, which is located at 80-B Jamie Avenue.
Who are the trainers and what is their experience?
Lionel Doonan and Melanie Doonan are both experienced personal trainers and fitness coaches. Formerly personal trainers at Movati Athletic and Snap fitness (respectively), they now own and operate New Again Fitness studio gym in Nepean. They are also competitive amateur Ballroom Dancers.
Who to contact for additional information?
Dance With Us Ottawa
New Again Fitness